Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

INESTIMABLE JEWEL By: Lawal Sultan.B.



Ikepo listen to my love notes, Queen of my heart always be like baby i gat you. My chairperson wey always be like me no ready to share person.

Come and see the one like my heart, in any kind of situation are you ready to be mine. So I suddenly become the fan of a fan, I start keeping tabs with who keep tab with my work, I pray we don't overlap any of the lap.

She asked "where have you been all my life?" little did she know when fruit is still germinating, there is no need 4 knive When d time is ripe it comes with less strive. God isn't partial but there is turn in life.

Arike ade intoxicates like an old wine, I want to see you glow with no option of letting go. Not everyone sees the pictures of me been great but you already bought the frame.

Hope you aren't like the everyday guy she ponders. She doesn't want business as usual. Neither did she know I'm a change agent. You make love look simple like ABC, I'll take you to the next level like APC.

✍🏾 Sultan Babatunde LAWAL.
E-mail: lawalsultan@gmail.com
sultan_lawal@yahoo.com
FB: Lawal Sultan
Mobile: 08166867660
WhatsApp: 08181293497.

Post a Comment

0 Comments