Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry:MISSIVES BEHIND THE CURTAIN: Cry in the Rain By: Lawal Sultan.B.



2020-FEBRUARY-12.

No one saw me cry,
Sorry wasn't uttered by anyone,
The pains were hidden,
All were indoor (hidden).

I took my time,
Step by step,
The rain washed my tears away,
While the tears flowed with the rain.

All of me was wet,
I desire it to wash away my sins too,
I wish it floods my grief away,
I hope the thunder just strikes out my worries in sequence.

I cried and prayed in the rain,
How can I be shy to pour it all out before my creator,
He has done it in the past,
He's never tired of replicating his goodness.

No one will notice your hidden strives,
High expectations to be met,
So many things we go through to survive,
The almighty is indeed the master healer.

✍🏾 Sultan Babatunde LAWAL
E-mail: lawalsultan@gmail.com
sultan_lawal@yahoo.com
FB: Lawal Sultan
Mobile: 08166867660
WhatsApp: 08181293497
Photo credit: Zmescience.com.

Post a Comment

0 Comments