Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

DUST IS MY BED By: Faadil Ibn Uthman



Of it I was created 
To it I will revert
From it I will be resurrected 
What will be my faith

Death always drop a tail
I disagree with my act
Hoping for the time I can't rate
However knowing the truth

All I know is four corners 
And four legs that move on the grime
Bygone four angle I will force into
Even with all my fourfold 

So far it escape my mind
My actual genesis 
Though after seeing the sift on the bed
I thus far take it for play

Don't be surprise 
It will adopt me
Sooner or later
I will be covered  with it

All the degrees would be left behind 
All the money would be spent after my departure
All the determinations will find their bus stop 
You will see my dust and you will shed a tears 

Oh my beautiful soul
Why are you so ingrate
To the lord that created you
Don't you know that the grave is full of light and darkness 

You got deceived with friends 
Be going we are at your back
You later cross the bridge to your next journey 
They leave you and the brotherhood 

Where are the clan coddling 
It has been transfer to your siblings
Where are the reputations you are waisting your time on
It has been entrusted to man deceiving you

Oh my body
You will soon embrace with the sand 
That will surround you
Cos dust is my bed

Allahumusta'aan 
©2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments