Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

MISSIVES BEHIND THE CURTAIN: The Hunter By: Lawal Sultan.B.




2020-FEBRUARY-05.

My faith lies in what the herbalist gave me,
The amulets on my neck,
Headlights on my head,
Gun by my side.

I fell a jungle King in the past,
I once conquered the forest of a thousand demon,
The records don't lie,
Experience is on my side with death in my pouch.

What better way will I have embarked on this mission?
My cowries decorated garment is intact,
The magic wand is potent,
Lofty incantations are well memorized.

My all round ability is top-notch,
Planning and actions are necessary,
But Devine blessings is most essentially,
Grace should not be downplayed.

May all that we lay our hands on be blessed,
The Midas touch is heavenly,
Pray like you work not,
Work and strategize like you forbid prayers.

✍🏾 Sultan Babatunde LAWAL
E-mail: lawalsultan@gmail.com
sultan_lawal@yahoo.com
FB: Lawal Sultan
Mobile: 08166867660
WhatsApp: 08181293497
Photo credit: Pinterest.co.uk.

Post a Comment

0 Comments