Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry:IF I ESCAPED CORONA, I SHALL DIE ONE DAY By: Faadil Ibn Uthman




I had resolved to live, Until I die I shall not kill my self Before the real death

I would have to live A regulated life Even if the case is not declining I shall not kill my self

I am going to live Until I die I'm not going to get Life and death confused

While I still breath on this earth I'm going to live But if my time reach The death shall overcome

Why would I be half alive Worrying about what that kill Why would I be depressed Of something that hasn't reach

Every time I see the world I keep two things in mind The calamities and death Cos no matter how, they shall befall On every breathing soul

Though I may be sanitizing my self And keeping staying indoor Following all the instructions And take all the precautions

But I know vividly in my mind One day shall be one day If I escaped corona virus today I shall die one day

Allahumusta'aan ©2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments