Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry:Message to the devil By: Faadil Ibn Uthman



O thy the devil
Don't dare come again
You have drawn the battle line 
We shall see who to conquer

You have shoot you shot
And it make to the net
It is high time to revenge
And come back, back to back

It has been you habits 
To sieve from my mind
All the good plans I had proposed
And make stop to my ongoing work

You hinder me to cross
The bridge were successful people dwell
And you bring forth to my compound 
The leisure of those wreck enjoy 

Just because you were sent astray 
You sat down on my way
Setting different trap to make me away
From the path of the lord that can make a way

Forget not that you seek for respite
And he said, be thou among those who have respite 
I also seeking for Allah respite 
To fight you and you entourage 

You have shoot me from the front 
And knack me from behind 
Hindering me to be thankful 
And dutiful to his path

Alas!  you have lost
The battle of the cocohost
Cos I have seek refuge of Almighty  against you 
The accursed the devil

           Simplified copy

Allahumusta'aan 
©2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments