Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

POETRY: Last Night By: Faridah Abd'Karim


The sharp taste of your wine-soaked lips threw me off gourd,
Our bodies argued and clashed fiercely like the beating of a drum with its stick.
Fuelled by intense kisses and nesh touches.

Last night, our bodies spoke another tongue,
Our breath was violently interlocking.
My hands clasped the hard bones below your neck with the swiftness of a Passerine, 
as your flesh struck against the flesh of my thighs.

The fervor that engulfed me when you eventually broke into my pure temple
was like the tingle in a silent temple,
Ohh! My body shook in betrayal. 

The thoughts of your unrepentant tarse forcing through my poor uterus,
Pressing hard and emptying yourself in me
sent glacial blood running my spine,
The rough bites around my frail teats
crushed the life outta me and set my throat ablaze. 

The salty fluid covering our Cutis mixed with semen and blood splashed on the bedding are the only proof of the last night,the night of rough,sweet-bitter and painful-pleasures.

Inspired by Oladayo🌹
Edited by Ernest 🌹
Oluwashikemi.✍

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. "The fervor that engulfed me when you eventually broke into my pure temple
    was like the tingle in a silent temple,
    Ohh! My body shook in betrayal". This beautiful stanza speaks a thousand words in my mind.

    Thumbs up Faree.

    ReplyDelete