Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry: Child abuse: By: Fadil Ibn Uthman



I thought life would be easy
I escaped among the millions sperm
Though every thing was going as I thought 
But the sudden death demolish all the plans

Situation have move me to uncle's house
Whom I thought they will be my father 
Period have lead me to auntie's house
But they are all Bed of the feather

They always pretend as if they care
In the front of many cameras
But uh-uh they are tyrants 
That pampers his only son

They use me as source of income
By sending me out for slavery 
They use me for man power
To execute all their chores

They promised to sponsor my education 
But I graduated with B.sc vending 
Beating, pouching are the exercise 
they rotate every morning

How am I going to see who to rescue 
When continuous cries have make my eyes blind
How am I going to escape From them
When my two legs have collapsed with beating

Allahumusta'aan

Post a Comment

0 Comments