Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

POETRY: Home[NEXT WORD APTITUDE] By: Lawal Sultan


One a mission to greatness,
The journey is taking longer than I imagined,
To become a man is surely not in a decade,
The dilemma becomes more delicate.

I'm sailing forward even though everything looks unfamiliar,
Should I turn to the back that is disconnected from the future,
What will become of me when the heartbeat stops and the mind defrost,
Living to inspire others is indeed a worthy legacy.

I begin to ponder if education is truly the key to success,
You probably need more than a key I thought,
Their other things as important as a key in a house,
Not all are taught and given in class.

Home is where the heart lives,
Maybe your hometown is where your heart resides,
Probably elsewhere is where the heart belongs,
Work hard to find peace and make it your abode

Money isn't everything,
Please make lots of money because it's part of everything,
If you've ever been told money can't anything,
You need to understand money can influence just anything.


✍🏽 Lawal Sultan
FB: Lawal Sultan
Mobile: 08166867660
WhatsApp: 08181293497.

Post a Comment

0 Comments