Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry:A FALL FOR THE ILLUSION By: Faadil Bn Uthman



How come I got so overwhelmed with his handsomeness
When I can't speak to him even in darkness
Was ignoring this long part of my carelessness
Because I really don't wanna dwell in awkwardness

Can I ever stop smiling each time our path cross
Around you I shine brightly like lips covered with pink gloss
I can't stop feeling like am in a great loss
As we exchanging words is nothing but joss

My flower blossom everyday 
But you don't perceive it's fragrance 
I probably shouldnt talk about you seeing the flower shedding it's pollens
Will you notice me when am gone
Because I lack the confidence to express my mind

My thoughts are wild 
And I kept falling for the illusion 
Hoping that you might be the strong planks
That will will make the throne of the king

My heart beats speak in tongues
It says you are made for me
I did belief and made it a dream
To make it real, I don't know how
When you don't even take a second look at me

Shall I wait till he later get caught 
By a striker that did not like to cut 
Oh I have to go work on my gut
I fell for an illusion
And am still falling.....

EDGE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments