Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry: NO ONE LIKE YOU By: Maiyaki Abubakar Damilare


I saw this beautiful damsel,
Whom I will like to tell,
That I like her, Damn!
I blush about her, this angel,
In whose body, beauty dwells.

For this lady, that I became very humble.
For her, I could tumble.
If only for her, for her smile,
For her long shining hair,
If only for her and what she represents,
I am ready to die in this city.

How can someone be so blessed?
Just one person, a brown skin girl.
Just one person, a royal blood.
Just one person, with tempting rolling eyes.

Just you, an embodiment of wonders,
Killing dem with levels way too high,
Looking glow like the stars in the sky,
And making my chest beat, way too fast.
You! You!! You!!!
Yes, You are You.
No one like you.

Written by✍🏾 Maiyaki Abubakar Damilare

Maiyaki_official on(IG)

Post a Comment

0 Comments