Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry: I FEAR THE WORLD, I FEAR THE PEOPLE! By: OLOREDE ABDUL GAFAR (AARE)✍✍


I fear the world, I fear the people
I fear the world that big for nothing.
I fear the world that meant for nothing.
I fear the world full of sorrow.
I fear the world full of sanity
I fear the world without justice.
I fear the world  of social disorder.
I fear the world where yahoo boys massacre our girls like hen.
I fear the world where religion leaders full of corruption.
I fear the world where leaders less concern of citizenry.
I fear the world where there  is no ethics and values.
I fear the world where corruption run in vein 
I fear the world where war has become value
I fear the world where youth lost there integrity
I fear the world where there is no more trust
This is obscenity and calamity that turn our world to insanity.
preach unity, contribute positively, change your mentality, improve the community, society to regain our world of integrity.

I fear the people!
People criticise because of hatred.
People never accept the will of God
People greet and plan devils 
People laugh without love
People act like friends but enemies
People show love but death 
People pretended like snake .

©I' M Comr Olorede Abdulgafar( AARE)
FACEBOOK; OLOREDE Abdulgafar Bolaji
Twitter; @Olorede Gafar

Thanks for reading through.

Post a Comment

0 Comments