Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

Poetry: Eid l Mubarak: By: Fadil Ibn Uthman


The knife was unable to slaughter 
Just because of this occurrence 
The loin was replaced by the ram
Just because of this day

The knife was given thanks
For seeing peoples smiling
The ram was saying the tekbir
Allahu akbar Allahu akbar

If  I didn't replaced Ismahil
How would they be today
See Joy up and down 
That full everybody eyes

I will neither look at their Big ram
Nor the meet they want to eat
I want them to move closer to me
So I will replicate their joy

I will neither look at the blood
Nor the hearth they will eat
But I need their pure heart 
To dwell in my house

It is not about  eating the ram
Not putting on new clothes 
Don't let us forget the fulfillment 
That made the sun to bright

Who so ever give thanks
I shall replace with multitude
Who so ever remember me
I will become all his part of the body

All thanks to God Almighty 
For the blessing of life
All praise to God Almighty 
For the blessing of Islam

Taqoballa llahu mina wa minkum

Eid l Mubarak 

Allahumusta'aan

Post a Comment

0 Comments