Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

POETRY: Random Thoughts By: Fareedah Abdulkareem




Tonight,just like every other lonely night,
Like every other wasted night,
Like every other unwanted night,

Tonight,I have resumed my brooding,
I have continued my deep thinking,
I have thrown myself into my pool of imaginations,

But I don't seem to find an answer to all these questions,
I need answers to why the world is grumbling,kicking,screaming,shouting yet appearing to be calm.

Why does she appear to be at peace with her inhabitants?

Why does she appear to be standing as a pillar,as a support when she is simply tormenting her inhabitants?

Why is she pretending to give us joy and happiness when she is obviously snatching joy and bliss?

Why do I lay here in my puddle of thoughts raging like fire and burning like an iced stone?
Oluwashikemi✍🏽

Post a Comment

1 Comments