Welcome to Nigeria's No.1 Article Reading Platform.

Header Ads

POETRY: 📌LET ME ADORE YOU RHYTHMICALLY❣* 📌 By: Gbadamosi Toheeb Adekunle


 
 
Never the type to crave for something lustfully
But your distinct figure sets me apart mentally
Are you the damsel that has arrived finally?
As I'll like to be your one and only.

Your delicate smile sends my heart raging endlessly
Even when you frown, your gaze descends painlessly
Simply hard not to notice, because you tread elegantly
Am convinced, you must be the essence of beauty

Like the moonlight, your face sparkles brilliantly
Your beauty emits rays that beam glowingly
Never have I seen such an amazing entity
That leaves me marveled and stunned breathlessly

A sharp contrast from ladies of the 21st century
A unique, resilient and adorable personality
I'll be damned not to mingle with your family
Only with you can I establish a fascinating territory

Let me be your world, so you may gallivant comfortably
Let me be the one that you may call *"my honey"*
Let me be your source of joy, whether in money or penury
I do pray this dream of mine won't end hopelessly

If you desire my manpower, I'll be there physically
If you crave my prayers, I'll be there spiritually
Should you crave the intellect, I'll be present mentally
As regards timeframe, am here to stay till eternity.


©Gbadamosi Toheeb Adekunle
📝 *Badmus* _(The Intrinsic Wordsmith)_
Contact: +2348093337875

Post a Comment

0 Comments